Sweetheart of the Week: Brittney Brennan
The TFM Sweethearts are a collection of the most attractive, American sorority girls from across the country. Every week we are featuring one as the Sweetheart of the Week, as chosen by the TFM staff.
I have a Christmas present for all you sickos out there.
Your Sweetheart of the Week is coming straight at you from the Grand Canyon State, and she’s a slap-you-in-the-face reminder to give thanks that the Mayans didn’t know shit about the end of the world. Her name is Brittney Brennan, and she’s a cute little thing studying Psychology at the University of Arizona.
From her profile:
What’s the creepiest move a guy has ever tried to pull on you?
A kid in middle school told me he wanted to kill me, cut off my hair and then smoke it…terrified.
Ha. Classic RFM right there.
Click Here to view Brittney‘s full Sweetheart profile.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours