One-upping your story with another of your own. TFM.
- Blacking Out Three Nights A Week Doesn’t Make You An Alcoholic, Says Science We Can All Get Behind
- What Stupid China Did To This Cute, Furry Dog Will Have You Strapping Up Your Boots And Ready For War
- FAIL FRIDAY: Frozen Fetish
- The 12 Frattest Football Players In The NFL
- VIDEO: Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell Delivered A Powerful Pre-Game Speech To The Alabama Football Team
Popular Wall Posts
Being legitimately confused as to who’s being talked about when someone refers to your closest friends by their first names. TFM.
Explaining that your GDI brother is genetically inferior to you despite him being your identical twin. TFM.
Tending to a gruesome hand injury with SpongeBob band-aids, duct tape, and pulls of Fireball. TFM.
Maintaining eye contact with your professor as you slowly pack up 15 minutes before lecture is over. TFM.