Spiking the family eggnog, and then finding out that Dad and Grandpa already beat you to the punch. TFM.
- Holocaust Survivor Meets American Liberator 70 Years Later, Shit Is Awesome
- “Snapchat Me Dem Titties” Is The Hottest Song Since Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”
- Shwayze Brought Down The House At This Sigma Pi Spring Rush Party
- Kim Kardashian Makes Fun Of Her Vanity, Shows Off Her Donk In Leaked Super Bowl Commercial
- Aaron Rodgers And Others Appear In Key & Peele Skit Ripping NFL Player Names
Popular Wall Posts
Hank Williams Jr. calling his drinking and smoking dependencies a “family tradition.” TFM.
Robert Kraft demanding an apology from the NFL for accusing his guys of something they probably did. TFM.
Comparing yourself going out to the bars with a common cold to Michael Jordan’s famous flu game. TFM.