The “not my country, not my problem” mentality while studying abroad. TFM.
- NFL Quarterback Blake Bortles And Blonde Bombshell Girlfriend Lindsey Duke Call It Quits
- Harvard Students Prank Yale Students Into Signing Petition Against Yale Football
- Rolling Stone Column Reveals Disturbing Rape Culture At UVA, Phi Psi House Attacked In Protest
- VIDEO: Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell Delivered A Powerful Pre-Game Speech To The Alabama Football Team
- PHOTOS: FSU Student Shot In Backpack By Gunman, Textbooks Likely Save His Life
Popular Wall Posts
Being legitimately confused as to who’s being talked about when someone refers to your closest friends by their first names. TFM.
Explaining that your GDI brother is genetically inferior to you despite him being your identical twin. TFM.