The Frattest Sports Movie Characters Part 3
West Canaan Coyote legendary head football coach Bud Kilmer is old school. He’s a hard ass who places a strong precedence on fundamentals, hard-nosed football and discipline. His coaching philosophy has been successful, however. He has two state titles and 22 district championships under his belt.
The guy’s a motherfucker, though. Kilmer shows zero compassion for his players, even his star players. When stud QB Lance Harbor goes down with a serious knee injury, Kilmer orders his trainer to inject cortisone into the knee to numb the pain, despite the career threatening nature of the injury. He handles Billy Bob’s head issues in a similar manner, playing him when it further threatens his future.
Kilmer takes “winning at all costs” to another level. He eventually gets run out of town, but it’s not before leaving a wake of verbal assaults and shattered dreams behind him in West Canaan. And holy shit does he hate James Van Der Beek.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think