“The Frattiest Quarterbacks in the NFL” According to BuzzFeedby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
I don’t take much issue with the quarterbacks listed or even the order (although Eli listed anywhere outside the top two or three is ludicrous), but his reasoning and perpetuation of the same, tired “frat guy” persona is a little over the top. For example, here is his writeup for his number one choice in Matt Stafford:
Besides being a red Solo cups and backwards hat enthusiast, Matt Stafford looks like he constantly calls everyone “bruh.” Not “bro.” Not “brah.” Always “bruh.” As in, “I don’t know what happened, we were good last year, bruh,” and “Megatron, why did you agree to be on Madden? This is all your faul, bruh.” Also he went to Georgia. Also this photo exists.
He also has Ben Rapelisberger coming in at number three with the implication that it’s due to his rapey tendencies. Talk about some low hangin’ fruit there. I mean come on, Jackie. Everyone knows rape is NF, man.
1. Matt Stafford
2. Matt Ryan
3. Ben Roethlisberger
4. Matt Leinart
5. Brady Quinn
6. Matt Cassel
7. Peyton Manning
8. Jay Cutler
9. Tony Romo
10. Ryan Tannehill
11. Cam Newton
12. Tim Tebow
13. Eli Manning
And here is your foremost authority on all things frat, BuzzFeed writer Jack Moore:
This is his “I’m so fratty that I have to fight chicks off with a baseball bat” look. Nice list though, bruh.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think