This Clemson Fan On Gameday Just Won The Hearts Of Americaby Roger_Dorn 2 months ago
The get-on-your-boy’s-shoulders to shirt-rip to beer-money-shot move has never looked better than what we just saw from this Clemson dude. Perfect, flawless execution.
It even looks like David Pollack can feel this guy’s presence behind him, and although he can’t see what’s going on, he knows he’s doing something awesome and hilarious.
I was leaning toward the Seminoles in this game. Not anymore. Clemson wins big.
Image via Amazon Web Services
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours