This FSU Face Painter Girl is Going Viralby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
The ESPN cameraman who spotted the backwards face painting, possibly slow-witted FSU fan in the crowd at the UF-FSU game, then broadcasted her nightmare mirror gaffe with the college football world, may have destroyed her credibility forever and permanently tabbed her with the unfortunate moniker, “That Girl Who Spelled ‘F-S-U’ Backwards On Her Face.” This photo is currently tearing through the web at warp speed creating a nationwide head-shaking episode that may register on the Richter scale.
Poor girl. This is going to be a rough week for her. What’s the over/under on how many texts, calls, and emails she’s received over this incident? She needs a voice. She needs an opportunity to defend herself. I have questions.
Do any of you FSU students/fans know this girl? Can you get me in touch with her? Would love to get the exclusive interview. Contact me.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours