Top 10 College Football Hits Of All Time
The era of enormous hits in college and professional football has come to an abrupt end with all the new rules implemented to protect players. It’s a necessary safety measure with how big and fast these guys are getting. It just sucks we don’t get to see many plays like these anymore:
10. Stanford Samuels – Florida State, 2003
Why it made the list: A huge hit like this in a rivalry game is a momentum changer. Perfect stick.
9. Dwayne Slay – Texas Tech, 2005
Why it made the list: Slay’s reaction while watching his hit on the jumbotron is priceless. And the guy’s name is Slay.
8. Kevin Ellison – USC, 2006
Why it made the list: It’s a huge hit, and DeSean Jackson was on the business end of it. Humble pie.
7. Quinton Moore – Oklahoma State, 2005
Why it made the list: Lights out + it looked like he literally took his head off.
6. Nehemiah Warrick – Michigan State, 2007
Why it made the list: Lays the hit, keeps his feet, runs out of frame. Great follow through.
Click on the next page for the top 5.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours