Top 10 Hairstyles in Sports History
10. Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson rocked your basic power mullet, and he did it well beyond the acceptable time period (if it ever was acceptable). It was short and conservative up front, yet long and stringy on the back.
Johnson would also appear on a “10 Ugliest Athletes in Sports” list, and that’s largely due to his impressively repulsive power mullet. As a 6’10” southpaw, The Big Unit used intimidation as much as any other attribute to mow down batters. His hair was a vital aspect intimidating tactics. Secretly, I think Randy would admit that his hair was offensive. He sacrificed his appearance, albeit the dude is ugly as balls anyway, for an edge on the mound.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think
- Bad Advice from Roger Dorn