It’s about time we put this issue to bed; which single sorority stands alone as the most attractive in the nation? I’m breaking down the 10 best-looking individual chapters in each of the five major conferences: Big 12, Pac-12, Big Ten, ACC, and the SEC. I understand there are chapters in lesser-known conferences worthy of these rankings, but there would be simply way too many schools to sort through if they were all included. However, feel free to add them in the comments section as honorable mentions.
After all conference rankings have been completed, I will take the champions from each one and rank them in one final Top 5 to determine the single best-looking chapter in the country.
How I’m formulating the lists: I’m using feedback from the many people that respond to my inquiries over Twitter (thank you all for that), plus, and I’m not proud of it, I’m doing quite a bit of photo creeping. To be honest, I’m doing an uncomfortable amount of creeping on Facebook, Twitter, and chapter website photo galleries. I’m getting deep in there. Real deep. It should also be noted that the huge t-shirt/Nike shorts/neon cap and accessories trend that has consumed sororities nationwide is making this a little more challenging than I’d first anticipated.
Without further ado, the top 10 best-looking sororities in the Big Ten:
10. Alpha Phi – University of Minnesota
9. Kappa Delta – Penn State University
8. Alpha Phi – Michigan State University
7. Kappa Alpha Theta – Penn State University
6. Delta Gamma – University of Wisconsin-Madison
5. Kappa Kappa Gamma – Purdue University
4. Alpha Phi – University of Iowa
3. Delta Delta Delta – University of Michigan
2. Zeta Tau Alpha – Indiana University
1. Kappa Kappa Gamma – Ohio State University
Next up: ACC
Images via Facebook