Top 10 Hottest Sororities In The Pac-12
It’s about time we put this issue to bed; which single sorority stands alone as the most attractive in the nation? I’m breaking down the 10 best-looking individual chapters in each of the five major conferences: Big 12, Pac 12, Big 10, ACC, and the SEC. I understand there are chapters in lesser-known conferences worthy of these rankings, but there would be simply way too many schools to sort through if they were all included. However, feel free to add them in the comments section as honorable mentions.
After all conference rankings have been completed, I will take the champions from each one and rank them in one final Top 5 to determine the single best-looking chapter in the country.
How I’m formulating the lists: I’m using feedback from the many people that respond to my inquiries over Twitter (thank you all for that), plus, and I’m not proud of it, I’m doing quite a bit of photo creeping. To be honest, I’m doing an uncomfortable amount of creeping on Facebook, Twitter, and chapter website photo galleries. I’m getting deep in there. Real deep. It should also be noted that the huge t-shirt/Nike shorts/neon cap and accessories trend that has consumed sororities nationwide is making this a little more challenging than I’d first anticipated.
I feel it’s important to note that this list features the state of Arizona very heavily – 5 of the 10 on the list are from Arizona. It’s no surprise that The Grand Canyon State has a large contingent of attractive sorority members, but frankly, I was shocked at what I found. I just wanted to make it very clear that I gave each school a fair shake. The University of Arizona, particularly, caught me off guard with all the contenders. If I were to extend the list to a top 20, I’m thinking about six Zona sororities would have made their ways onto it.
Without further ado, the top 10 best-looking sororities in the Pac 12:
10. Pi Beta Phi – Arizona State University
9. Delta Gamma – Washington State University
- Image via DeltaGamma.org
8. Kappa Kappa Gamma – University of Southern California
7. Alpha Phi – University of Arizona
6. Alpha Phi – University of California, Los Angeles
- Image via APhiBruins
5. Delta Zeta – Arizona State University
4. Kappa Kappa Gamma – University of Arizona
3. Kappa Alpha Theta – University of Washington
2. Pi Beta Phi – University of Colorado
1. Sigma Kappa – University of Arizona
bonus photo for Sigma Kappa:
Previous list: the Big 12
Next up: the Big 10
Images via Facebook, Twitter
Also by Roger_Dorn
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted