Trojan Ranks The Top Ten Least Sexually Healthy Universitiesby 1 year ago
Trojan Condoms released their annual report on the least sexually healthy universities in the United States, and there are a few surprises.
The report is not quite what it seems, though. Trojan does not base their rankings on which schools have more clap than a standing ovation. Rather, the condom company ranks the schools based on their sexual health resources. I wonder if this includes a metric measuring which student health centers have the most pictures of syphilitic genitalia? Here are the thirteen categories Trojan judges.
Too bad this is not actually a ranking of which school has the most STDs. I really wanted to live in a world in which Jimmer Fredette went Bill Henrickson on BYU’s campus and gave everyone herpes.
Without further ado, your ten least sexually healthy colleges:
If RGIII can’t play for your fantasy team this week you are well within your rights to assume that he has never been tested for an STD, and subsequently gonorrhea has eaten away at his ligaments unimpeded for the last three years.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
- The 20 Most Fun Schools In The Country
- American University Lockdown Inspired By “Gunman” Who Was Actually Just A Cop
- Lehigh University Chi Phi Suspended After Massively Booze Filled Picture Goes Up Chive, Reddit
- Play Adam Schefter In 1-Week Fantasy Football For Big Money
- Hot Redhead Shoots Awesome Gun Ad