U of Washington Tight End Coldcocked by Ballsy WSU Fanby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
Friday night’s game between Washington State and the University of Washington (the Apple Cup) turned ugly during the post-game celebration. WSU fans spilled onto the field to greet the team after knocking off the Huskies by a score of 31-28 in an exhilarating overtime game. Washington players got caught in the mob, as well. As tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins was strolling across the field toward the visiting team locker room, an opposing fan coldcocked the big fella in one of the more chicken shit displays I’ve seen in sports. Jenkins was dropped, and the assailant scurried away and disappeared into the sea of Pacific Northwesterners, probably never to be heard from again. Although, it’s hard to fault the guy for not sticking around to see what Seferian-Jenkins had in mind for self-defense. He’s listed on the university website at 6’6″, 266 lbs.
Here’s the video. The punch occurs on about the 45 yard-line (the one on the right) at about 0:13.
Sucker-punching is a gross violation of man law. The guy deserves a few nights in the clink if you ask me.
Rivalries are fun, but they should stay that way. If your team’s rivalry conflicts with basic human decency, it’s time to stop what you’re doing, reevaluate your life, then pay the guy nearest you $20 to punch you in the face, because you are a complete loser.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at email@example.com.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours