Being personally thanked by sorority girls for the good deeds done by pledges, even though they didn’t have a choice. TFM.
- Pledges At Kennesaw State Filmed Chanting From Campus Sewer
- Curt Schilling Demolishes Twitter Trolls For Tweeting #ButtStuff2015 About His Daughter
- 15 Tons Of Pot Seized In Second Largest Marijuana Bust Ever
- Ronda Rousey Could Snap Your Neck Like A Twig, But She Still Looks Damn Good In A Bikini
- This Literal Genius Has Life Figured Out, Dates Multiple Girls At Once
Popular Wall Posts
Being staunchly Republican while never having worked and living off your parents for the first 21 years of your life. TFM.
Willingly sacrificing a perfect score on a Spanish test to use the American spelling of United States. TFM.