VIDEO: Johnny Manziel Booted From University Of Texas Fraternity Party (Updated)by Roger_Dorn 5 months ago
Johnny Manziel dropped by a University of Texas fraternity party last night. Here he is drinking a Stone and talking to a little blonde number:
A keystone light?! C'mon! You're Johnmy Freaking Football! Step up your game. pic.twitter.com/QQ2i92eNsJ
— Curry Shoff (@CurryShoff) July 27, 2013
And then here he is getting thrown out of the party while someone throws a beer at him (possibly Case McCoy judging by the accuracy and strength of the toss?), and is showered with jeers and a final “Get the fuck out!” farewell.
That’s all I’ve got at this point. I’m not even sure which house this is. ΣAE maybe? Anyone out there able to shed some light on what transpired here?
UPDATE I: According to multiple tipsters, this is the ΣAE house.
UPDATE II: Johnny is still in Austin. He’s currently at FIJI’s Fiji Islander party, sporting a Tim Tebow jersey.
— Maddie McFarland (@maddz_mc) July 27, 2013
Holler at that blonde for me, Johnny. Fiji Islander looks like a good time:
[via Burnt Orange Nation]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours