Video: Two Ukrainian Frats Brawl in the Streetsby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
While you guys are firing water balloons, shitting on lawns and stealing composites from your rival fraternities over here in the states, Ukrainian frats take to the streets in all-out bare knuckle brawls. The Greek life over there is no joke, guys. Look at these two rival frats congregate in the streets, square off, then charge each other with fists and feet flailing, trying to kill each other.
I’m still working my Ukrainian frat source, Aleksandr Isaakov III, to figure out exactly how this slugfest started, but the intel I’ve received so far indicates that a new initiate in the Zeta Tau Zetas (the frat on the left) unknowingly asked the opposing frat’s (the Epsilon Order) chapter Sweetheart, and girlfriend of an active exec. member, to a semi-formal. It really escalated quickly.
Over here in the U.S. that equates to a simple misunderstanding that can be smoothed over with a handshake and a cold brew. That shit’s weak, though.
Here’s the video. The camcorder gets passed over to Michael J. Fox at the 2:15 mark in the vid. He handles it for the duration, so I apologize for the quality.
I’ll update this as we receive more information.
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think