Christian Ponder not using a question mark when spelling out “Marry Me” for Samantha Steele. TFM.
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Promoter Not Satisfied With $400,000,000, Is Throwing Out Lawsuits Against Periscope And Other Video Apps
- This Fight Is Roughly One-Million Times More Entertaining Than Mayweather-Pacquiao
- Steve Irwin Of USC Library Scopes 15 Types Of Students You’ll See During Finals In Hilarious Snapchat Story
- Teacher Fired After Students, And Eventually Parents, Discover She’s In Porn
- How A College Gameday Sign Led To Porn Star Lisa Ann Taking Ok. State Freshman To AVN Awards
Popular Wall Posts
Forrest Gump telling his college stories to strangers whether they want to hear them or not. TFM.
Telling rushees that you have a cleaning service that comes once a week, then later informing them that they are actually the cleaning service. TFM.
Referring to the bouncer checking IDs at the door as “some post-9/11 bullshit.” TFM.
Violently high-fiving the kid sitting next to you in lecture as he raises his hand to correct something you said. TFM.