When my Econ professor started his lecture with “Life is a marathon, not a sprint,” I raised my hand and reminded him that “The people that win the marathon usually get off to a pretty good start.” TFM.
- Sex So Drunk We Flooded Her Apartment
- VIDEO: True Americans Dominate Flag-Burning Protestors In New York
- Organization Formerly Known As Lambda Chi At UCF Publicly Rushing With The Selling Point Of “No Rules”
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Miranda From Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- I’m A Guy And I Was Raped By A Girl
Popular Wall Posts
Jordan Belfort asking Naomi if she’s ever been on a jet ski in front of her boyfriend. TFM.
Getting slightly more competitive and way more patriotic when USA plays Germany in anything. TFM.
Maverick not being afraid to throw down the hammer in sand volleyball despite only being 5’7″. TFM.