When my Econ professor started his lecture with “Life is a marathon, not a sprint,” I raised my hand and reminded him that “The people that win the marathon usually get off to a pretty good start.” TFM.
- Milo Yiannopoulos Triggers Safe Space Protestors At Rutgers
- Valentine’s Day Is The Best Day Of The Year To Be Single
- Power Ranking The U.S. Presidents Based On Who I’d Want To Party With
- Ridiculous Tinder Pickup Lines, Part 80
- I’m A Mentally Handicapped Girl, And The Fraternities At My School Have Made College Feel Like Home