When my Econ professor started his lecture with “Life is a marathon, not a sprint,” I raised my hand and reminded him that “The people that win the marathon usually get off to a pretty good start.” TFM.
- Stupid Rumor Of The Week: Sigma Chi At The University Of Houston Violated The Geneva Convention By Waterboarding Pledges With Alcohol
- 9 Swim Trunks That Demand Respect For You To Rock This Spring
- RiFF RAFF’s Security Guard Absolutely Railroads Some Idiot Who Snuck On Stage
- Daniel Tosh Had His Fans Roast Him With Tweets And The Results Are Hilarious
- FAIL FRIDAY: Permanent Stains