When my Econ professor started his lecture with “Life is a marathon, not a sprint,” I raised my hand and reminded him that “The people that win the marathon usually get off to a pretty good start.” TFM.
- Total Frat Google Searches
- Bar Fight Between UGA Fraternity Members Leads To Neck Getting Sliced Open With Beer Bottle
- Former OU SAE Cook Left Without A Job After Racist Chant Finds New Home With OU’s Kappa Sig
- Miley Cyrus Went Topless On Jimmy Kimmel, Spent Whole Interview Talking About Boobs
- There’s No Such Thing As A Bad Texter