Watch Over 20,000 Stuffed Bears Thrown Onto a Hockey Rinkby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
Our tipster tells me this was a toy drive type of thing, and I think that’s pretty cool. It’d be really funny if the home crowd was mocking someone on the opposing team for having a bear fetish or something, but I don’t think that’s what’s going on here. Whatever the reason, seeing 20,000+ stuffed bears thrown onto the ice at a hockey game is something to behold. This Black Keys song rocks my shit, too.
Update: Alright, I did some digging. The Canadian Hockey League’s Calgary Hitmen took part in the annual “Teddy Bear Toss” in order to collect toys for kids. If I was Canadian, I could totally see myself attending this thing next year.
Check out the video:
[H/T to Fr*nk]
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- My Thoughts From The Front Row Of The VS Fashion Show
- U of M Pledges Cuffed And Stuffed After Trying To Break Into The Big House
- Sigma Chi Pledge Turns Local News Report Audio Into Badass Hazing House Music
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours