Watch This Canadian Try to Play American Footballby Roger_Dorn 1 year ago
The jolly, yet surprisingly agile, fella taking the wildly athletic three-step drop is not Jared Lorenzen, which was my guess upon first glance. It’s Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. And yeah, he’s Canadian. Guy’s from Etobicoke (my guess is it’s pronounced Eh-toh-beh-co-keh).
With the city of Toronto gearing up to host the 100th Grey Cup at the Skydome Rogers Centre, and the hometown Argos set to square off against the Calgary Stampeders, rotund mayor Rob Ford decided to show off his football skills during a little pick up action.
Stop trying to mess around with American sports, guys. I’m staying off the ice and out of canoes, and it’s because those are way out of my element. Where’s the mutual regard for our nations’ respective pastimes?
From another angle:
And in gif form:
Got a news story that we should know about? Send us a tip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Roger_Dorn
- Hottest Sororities In The United States: Kappa Kappa Gamma, OSU vs. Zeta Tau Alpha, UF
- “Red Lightning” Is FSU’s Ball Boy And He’s Better At His Job Than You’ll Ever Be At Yours
- FIJI Pledges Go Clark W. Griswold On 13-Foot Campus Christmas Tree, Get Busted
- Naked Photos Of Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Are Hotter Than You’d Think
- Bad Advice from Roger Dorn