You must be logged in to comment. Log in or create an account.
If our president wasn’t a pussy, then ISIS would be getting the same treatment.
You’re a fucking idiot. Talk down on Obama if you want, but to think he should just be putting boots BACK on the ground in the middle east after we JUST left, is fucking stupid. Let’s accept the war in Iraq was a nightmare and unnecessary, our military has been selectively sending drone strikes and the needed areas. War is a very very fucking delicate situation, and for the love us fraternity men have for our nations soldiers, i would assume you would think twice before sending thousands of young men and women to the shit hole that is the middle east. Where some will be killed, taken hostage etc. Can we please fucking learn something from the previous 3 wars we have been in?
I would have to agree that war is a very serious issue, and the cost (in terms of lives lost) is significant and should never be underestimated nor unappreciated. However, to say it was “unnecessary” is an exaggeration. We all know Saddam had no love for anyone who wasn’t on his side. He allowed Iraq to be a safe haven for Al-Qaeda, as well as perform terrible acts on humanity on minority populations that lived in and around Iraq.
If you ever read American Sniper, you will know that although they didn’t have any completed WMD’s, they have all the materials pieced out to create them at their will. I would say removing someone from that kind of authority isn’t completely “unneccesary”.
Do us all a favor, and shut the fuck up.
1. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Germany, and a metric fuckload of other nations have the capacity to develop nuclear weapons.
2. Nuclear weapons are necessary and a functioning deterrent in the world. Without them India and Pakistan would have obliterated themselves.
3. Chris Kyle was a murderer and I liar. He killed many innocent people and has been shown to lie about some pretty simple shit. He also hated the Iraqi people.
4. International geopolitics is a lot more complicated than “send in the guns and let’s fuck em’ up”
1) Those country’s and most of those “metric fuckload” don’t either. The one’s that do are the ones that have poor relations with the rest of the world (i.e. Iran, N. Korea)
2) Shut up Muhammad Muhammad Gihad, you’re an idiot
3) Kyle was a Navy Seal doing his job, just like I’m sure it was your cousins “job” to strap a bomb to himself and go blow up innocent civilians. Chris Kyle is a damn fine soldier and one hell of a model American.
4) What do you know of geopolitical relations. Don’t you and your cousins live in a cave or something in the middle of a desert? But for real, I never said lets just send the boys in and fuck em up. Although, we could legitimately do that and fuck them up… AGAIN.
When you don’t have any solid comeback and you start dropping Muhammed gihad(sic) burns…. TFM?
Apparently I know a good deal more than you, regardless of the activities of my cousins
Okay shithead. Not what I’m saying at all. I don’t believe we should fight another war but his indecisiveness with middle Eastern relations is going to lead us into another one. He is trying to make friends with people who will never be our allies, and as a result we are losing the only allies we have in the reason. If you want to have a debate try not to put words in the other persons mouth you obtuse fuck.
You shouldn’t be swimming in the deep end of this topic when you don’t know how to spell jihad
All Im saying is treat them as they are. Evil terrorist bastards. Dont make them out to be “misguided, frustrated souls just looking for release from the pressures of living in the middle east.” No. They are evil. Completely. And i dont give a shit if its boots on the ground or missile through the air. Anihilate them. All of them.
But yeah, fuck the ISIS
The man thinks that if we are just nice to them they will stop trying to blow us up. Thank god this guy will be out of office soon.
It’s Thursday. You better have double fail Friday tomorrow you sack of dick we didn’t forget
Was hoping to see a gook get split in half
You’re not even close to redeeming yourself intern you chicken fucker. That being said, thank you for this post.
gimme shelter. TFM.
Unlike most kids my age, my father served in Vietnam. He was a door gunner in an Air Force Huey and I am very proud of that.
That’s a good ass song
GET SOME GET SOME