Congratulations, you guys. Everyone really needs to give themselves a hearty pat on the back. This was a long time coming and we all put in a lot of hard work. It’s good to see that our efforts to ensure that C-Rae (or Jeps, or Cray-Jay, feel free to make up your own) hit number one were justly rewarded. I’d say she has now rightfully earned her spot in the igloo that Canada will preserve all its most famous celebrities in once the apocalypse hits. She’ll be right next to Michael J. Fox, and don’t worry Carly, he’s not shivering from the cold, that’s just the Parkinson’s.
- Mississippi State Student Makes Sandwich Mid-Lecture On George Foreman Grill
- Dan Bilzerian’s Latest Party Included Schoolgirl Costumes And A Giraffe Because Why Not?
- Marshall Henderson Waited 2 Long Years To Enact His Sweet Revenge On Erin Andrews
- Hot Mom Who Banged Her Daughter’s Boyfriend Also Took Naked Bubble Baths With Daughter’s Friends
- Texas State Delt Gets Drunk, Confused, Takes $1,240 Taxi From New Orleans To San Marcos, Flies Back