Congratulations, you guys. Everyone really needs to give themselves a hearty pat on the back. This was a long time coming and we all put in a lot of hard work. It’s good to see that our efforts to ensure that C-Rae (or Jeps, or Cray-Jay, feel free to make up your own) hit number one were justly rewarded. I’d say she has now rightfully earned her spot in the igloo that Canada will preserve all its most famous celebrities in once the apocalypse hits. She’ll be right next to Michael J. Fox, and don’t worry Carly, he’s not shivering from the cold, that’s just the Parkinson’s.
- Former UVA Phi Psis Sue Rolling Stone For Defamation
- Ridiculous Tinder Pickup Lines, Part 53
- Entropy, Morality, And Girls
- Three Girls Scam ISIS Out Of Over $3K By Catfishing Them
- Instagram Babe Of The Day: Montana From University Of Southern California
Pi Kappa Phi Members Are Doing Big Things, Biking Across Country To Raise Money For Charity