Congratulations, you guys. Everyone really needs to give themselves a hearty pat on the back. This was a long time coming and we all put in a lot of hard work. It’s good to see that our efforts to ensure that C-Rae (or Jeps, or Cray-Jay, feel free to make up your own) hit number one were justly rewarded. I’d say she has now rightfully earned her spot in the igloo that Canada will preserve all its most famous celebrities in once the apocalypse hits. She’ll be right next to Michael J. Fox, and don’t worry Carly, he’s not shivering from the cold, that’s just the Parkinson’s.
- How To Convince A Lady To Let You Pound On Spring Break (Written By A Lady)
- Georgia Fans Don’t Know What To Do At Basketball Games, Have A “Cheer Sheet” To Help
- New Lamborghini Aventador Looks Sexy As Fuck, You Know You Want It
- This Danish Damsel Is The Hottest Future Politician You’ll Ever See
- Wifed Up Wednesday: Ann-Kathrin Brommel