Congratulations, you guys. Everyone really needs to give themselves a hearty pat on the back. This was a long time coming and we all put in a lot of hard work. It’s good to see that our efforts to ensure that C-Rae (or Jeps, or Cray-Jay, feel free to make up your own) hit number one were justly rewarded. I’d say she has now rightfully earned her spot in the igloo that Canada will preserve all its most famous celebrities in once the apocalypse hits. She’ll be right next to Michael J. Fox, and don’t worry Carly, he’s not shivering from the cold, that’s just the Parkinson’s.
- VIDEO: True Americans Dominate Flag-Burning Protestors In New York
- Organization Formerly Known As Lambda Chi At UCF Publicly Rushing With The Selling Point Of “No Rules”
- Study Finds Different Countries Prefer Different Boob Types (Visual Aids Provided)
- Ridiculous Tinder Pickup Lines, Part 50
- Kappa Sig Turned Snapchat CEO Appears To Be Banging Former Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr