Congratulations, you guys. Everyone really needs to give themselves a hearty pat on the back. This was a long time coming and we all put in a lot of hard work. It’s good to see that our efforts to ensure that C-Rae (or Jeps, or Cray-Jay, feel free to make up your own) hit number one were justly rewarded. I’d say she has now rightfully earned her spot in the igloo that Canada will preserve all its most famous celebrities in once the apocalypse hits. She’ll be right next to Michael J. Fox, and don’t worry Carly, he’s not shivering from the cold, that’s just the Parkinson’s.
- Playboy Model Posts Seductive Pictures On Twitter To Spite Her Ex Who Only Liked Her For Her Body
- FAIL FRIDAY: Holidays Of Horror
- Kate Upton Named People Magazine’s Sexiest Woman Alive And I’m Just A Little Bit Confused
- America’s Favorite Porn Star Is Retiring
- I Hacked TFM’s Emails And This Is What I Found