5 Major Takeaways From The Weekend
1. Alex Hornibrook made a good throw or two. That’s, uh, progress for Wisconsin I guess.
2. Playing Navy is a lot like getting back into the gym and doing lower body for the first time in months. Sure, you might survive the workout, but your legs are going to be shot for the foreseeable future. Hammer Stanford against the Irish.
3. Death, taxes, and Bill Snyder knocking off one top 25 team a year.
4. Has any powerhouse program fallen off the map quite like Nike U?
Just be yourself, Tag-man.
5. That’ll just about do it for Kliff.
Alright, onto Baker.
I get the outrage. It’s poor form. My man needs to figure out a proper nut grab if he wants to make it in the NFL. Hit some Marshawn game film and you’ll go from “classless punk” to “national treasure” in no time.
If this behavior legitimately upsets you, don’t look below.
Dammit. I told you not to proceed. Your virgin eyes have now been tainted.
Well, it can’t be unseen, but let’s clean up this blog with some good, clean fun shall we?
Go web go!
That’s going to be both problematic for Wild Billy Grier in the weight room and the fine folks in Vegas looking to cash in their WVU over 7 win tickets.
Damn shame but that’s football for you, am I right? Speaking of football, how about these game conditions?
The elements. The terrorizing winds. The frozen tundra. Quintessential football weather. Huge weekend for fans of bruising, smash mouth, hard-earned 60-minute play.
They’d certainly appreciate the Georgia Bulldogs getting back on track by running the rock.
And they’d approve of that Saquon Barkley guy figuring out how to go north and south again.
And we even had some big-time defense and special teams in USC-UCLA?
What a Saturday for the old-timers.
UCLA even rewarded Jim Mora Jr. for his efforts…on his birthday no less.
Around the rest of the country
Special thanks to SalesForce, Tailgate Guys, Hiball Energy, and Natural Light for supporting the TFM tailgate all year long. You can follow us all season long @Backdoorcoverpodcast on Instagram and submit photos and videos for your chance to win the Natural Light Tailgate Contest. Tailgate Guys hooks us up with a dope spot every Texas home game and we’ll be there all season long. Tailgate Guys makes tailgating extremely easy and they run game days on 16 campuses nationwide.
Listen to our full breakdown of Week 12 on this week’s Back Door Cover