Staffing professional George Faber joins the show to talk about his career and the industries he works in. He gives us the ins and outs of the staffing industry and also gives some valuable advice for new workers. We talk about what millennials do that drives employers (and staffers) crazy and talk about current trends in the job market. George talks about cold-calling and the importance of sales skills in his job.
We also have a fascinating conversation about how artificial intelligence is changing business and why having a psych background is more valuable than ever.
Plus, you won’t want to miss “What We’re Working On” at the end of the episode. It’s a great conversation and we send our congratulations to George.
Save the DDB Hotline in your phone and call us when you need some advice. 888.88.DUDES. Keep it under a minute, and keep closing deals.
Check out the guys on video below and subscribe to our Grandex Media YouTube page here.
Take a listen and follow us here:
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Twitter
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Follow on SoundCloud
Follow The Hosts
- David Ruff (Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn
- Madison Wickham (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
- Joe Nullet (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram
- Micah Wiener (Producer) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
Check us out, subscribe, give us a five-star review, and go do some business.