======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
Living in New Jersey has its perks. Residents don’t have to pump their own gas, and they enjoy lavish beaches along the coast for three months each year.
Not to mention, residents get the chance to enjoy Philly cheesesteaks, New York style pizza and saltwater taffy on a short stroll down the Atlantic City boardwalk.
And now, thanks to nj.partypoker.com, they have an exclusive poker tournament series.
From September 7th-21st, nj.partypoker.com is hosting the Garden State Super Series, which will run 20 events with three different buy-in levels, across a range of tournament formats, and a total prize pool of $1,000,000.
Sure working at the board walk t-shirt shop is an ideal dream, but now imagine actually having some cash in your pocket. Here’s how you go about it.
- You need to be in NJ to play. Need that NJ IP Address.
- Obviously be 21 or older.
- Go to nj.partypoker.com.
- Take a minute of your day to not look at Facebook or Twitter and sign up.
- Buy a ticket to one or more of the 60 tournaments (Buy-ins range from $5 – $500).
- Tournament runs from September 7th-21.
- Kick ass, win some serious cash.
The full schedule can be found here.