======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
I have to first whole-heartedly apologize for posting dude ass two weeks in a row, but this DA edition isn’t so bad. It’s tough to even make out the dude’s ass. Another disparity between this streaker and the elusive high schooler of last week is this guy doesn’t get away. But when you decide to embark on an anus-out jaunt across the length of a field inside a fully-enclosed stadium with an abundance of security present, escaping was probably never in the cards to begin with.
Let’s break down the series of events:
– he runs across the field wearing only shorts and tennis shoes
– he stops at the 26 yard line, pulls down his drawers and brown eyes the south end of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
– pants come back up and he sprints for the endzone like he’s trying to score as time runs out
– sees defender approaching and makes a nice cut
– other defender comes from seemingly out of nowhere and drops a huge shoulder into him at the 12, putting him right on his back
– cuffed, game over
He must have been a Texas fan, because he lacked that SEC speed I always hear about.