Beta Theta Phrat (Blackballed)

If Copenhagen ever goes out of business, you will probably find me drinking myself into catatonia all alone at your local Buffalo Wild Wings. There's a 99% chance I haven't fucked your bitch and a strong 1% chance that I will steal her from you one day.

Member Since 02/08/2012

From Indiana

The relationship between local liquor store sales and syllabus week. TFM.

total sorority move

Copenhagen supporting the troops. TFM.

Telling her, “Let’s talk about this when we’re both sober,” when you’re the only one who’s not sober. TFM.

total sorority move

Nearly swallowing the dixie cup of mouthwash due to muscle memory. TFM.

total sorority move