======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
A fraternity in New York pulled off one of the funniest, most light-hearted fraternity stunts I’ve seen in a long, long time this past Friday: they ordered a single cheese pizza from Domino’s with the intention of inviting the delivery driver inside and throwing a surprise party for him.
The escapade came to fruition thanks to the collective efforts of three of the fraternity’s brothers.
“I was trying to think of something fun we can do for our friends we were getting together with on that Friday. I ridiculously thought that it was be so stupid, but hysterical to order a pie in the middle of the get together from dominos,” one brother said.
“So my friend called them, and we set up cameras everywhere. He wore a sling so the driver would feel compelled to come in and help him. As soon as he comes into the garage, we surprise him with a huge banner, streamers, a confetti blaster and of course a DJ with music. We have him break a piñata, and then pie my friend in the face, all for fun.”
Here’s the awesome video.
My comments on this amazing footage:
1. Holes in the wall, soundproofing on the door, a dank (in both senses of the word) basement — that’s how a fraternity house is supposed to look.
2. “Stop shushing, just everyone shut up” perfectly summarizes what it’s like to try and get a basement full of rowdy college kids to stop talking.
3. “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge was a phenomenal song choice.
4. Dude straight punished that piñata.
5. Dang, the delivery driver perfectly pulled off that face pieing, too. It’s a good idea he wasn’t pissed about this whole thing, because, from the looks of it, we’re dealing with a pretty coordinated dude here. I have a feeling he could’ve beaten up some of the brothers if he wasn’t a fan of surprises. Luckily, he was a great sport about the whole thing.
“The dominos guy then called the next day hearing that we had a video surface and his district manager loved it so much that they’re sending it to corporate,” a brother said.
That’s just some good, clean fun..
Image via YouTube