TFM-LXL Social Gloves Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
1. ELIGIBILITY. The TFM-LXL Social Gloves Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open domestically only to individuals, who represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your entry to the Contest does not violate any applicable law or regulation. If you are under 18 years of age, however, you must have permission and clearance to enter the Contest from your parent or legal guardian. Entry of the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of and independent contractors of Total Frat Move and their immediate families or employees of sponsors (see section below) are not eligible. By submitting, you are agreeing that you are not employed by or affiliated with any of the Sweepstakes sponsors, agencies, and that you have not received a W-2 or 1099 from Everything Media, LLC, in the past two years. By participating in the Sweepstakes each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Total Frat Move which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on Monday, May 24, 2021 and will conclude at 11:59pm CT on Saturday, June 12, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Total Frat Move’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. An Internet-connected desktop or mobile device is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must follow the instructions to register at https://totalfratmove.com/social-gloves-sweepstakes. Registration will require entrants to provide their name and email address before voting for their preferred cover design.
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for Sweepstakes entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering via mobile device, so be sure to check your wireless carrier’s pricing plan before entering via mobile device. Wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or mobile device. Subsequent entries from the same person will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple accounts will result in disqualification. All entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period in order to participate.
All entries shall be and remain the sole property of Total Frat Move. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entry, entry will be deemed submitted by the account holder of the email address through which the entry is submitted. The authorized account holder of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the or email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Total Frat Move and its respective agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, garbled, jumbled, corrupted, inaccessible or incomplete entries. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. DRAWING. The Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) winner (“Winner”) who will be chosen on or about June 12, 2021 by a random drawing from among all eligible entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by a representative of Total Frat Move. The potential winners will be notified by email via the email address provided at entry after June 12, 2021 and will be given instructions on how to claim prize. If an entrant whose winning entry is chosen is found to be ineligible or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. In such event, up to two (2) successive entries will be drawn and Total Frat Move will successively attempt to contact these entrants in accordance with the above procedure. If there is still no confirmed winner of the prize in question after such attempts have been made, the prize may go un-awarded or Total Frat Move may, in its sole discretion identify and attempt to contact additional entrants.
5. PRIZE AND ODDS. There is one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) available.
Grand Prize Winner will receive the following: One Thousand Four Hundred Dollars ($1,400.00) from sponsor.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the initial Prize is One Thousand Four Hundred Dollars ($1,400.00). (If actual value of prize is less than this amount, winner will not receive the difference in cash.) Prize is subject to availability and other restrictions. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by Winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Total Frat Move reserves the right to substitute the prize (in whole or in part) for a prize/prize component of equal or greater value.
Total Frat Move or sponsor will ship Prize to each Winner. International winners must pay any and all customs fees for delivery of Prize.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the expiration of the Sweepstakes period or the termination of the Sweepstakes.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Participants, including all entrants and Winners agree: (a) that Total Frat Move and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by such participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; and (b) except where legally prohibited, Winners grant (and agree to confirm such grant in writing) permission for Total Frat Move and those acting with or under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional notice or compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, on the Internet) worldwide, in perpetuity, without notice, review or approval. By entering participants also understand that their email address and registration information will be shared with contest sponsors.
7. TAXES AND EXPENSES. The value of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to Total Frat Move, and the value of prize awarded to winner will be reported to the IRS and other authorities for tax purposes as required by law. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize.
In no event shall Total Frat Move, and its employees, divisions, affiliates, officers, members, subsidiaries, agents, advertising agencies, partners and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes be liable to participants or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, statutory, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages with respect to or in any way arising from entry into the Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of any prize, including liability for personal injury. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, all entrants release, Total Frat Move from and against any and all liability. Total Frat Move will not replace any lost or stolen Prize.
9. CONFLICT RESOLUTION. The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement promptly by negotiation between persons who have authority to settle the controversy. Any party may give the other party written notice of any dispute not resolved in the normal course of business. If not resolved, any dispute, claim or controversy (i.e., contractual, tort, and/or statutory) arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined EXCLUSIVELY by arbitration in Nashville, Tennessee before one arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by either AAA or JAMS. This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, exclusive of conflict or choice of law rules.