Yes, the title is true; we legally cannot lie to you. Big Casinos are trying to swallow each other whole, and until that happens, we all get a little bit of money in our pockets.
Claim this offer using BetMGM:
- Sign up for BetMGM by clicking here
- Deposit $10 or more into your account
- Finally, place a $10 moneyline bet on the Padres vs. Dodgers and get $200 Back!
There are a few rules a man should follow during the summer:
- Wear protection
- Don’t blackout at the company happy hour
- Get at least two potential Hinge profile pictures
- Stay away from Dodgers’ Moneyline
The Dodgers are a great baseball team. In fact, they currently have the second-best odds to win the World Series. You may be asking yourself why the hell is this kid telling me to bet against the fourth best team in baseball? As great as a baseball team as the Dodgers are, they have been horrible to bettors. Despite the Dodgers winning seventeen more games than they’ve lost this season, if you were to bet $100 on every Dodgers game this season, you would be down $300. They love getting upset more than Taylor Swift. Here’s how that scenario looks for some other baseball teams:
- New York Yankees: $100 bettors are up $1353
- Houston Astros: $100 bettors are up $574
- New York Mets: $100 bettors are up $991
- San Diego Padres: $100 bettors are up $653
The Padres will have Joe Musgrove, whose been more unhittable than MLB The Show prime Randy Johnson on “Legend” mode, on the mound for game one. He will be followed by Blake Snell, Yu Darvish, and MacKenzie Gore. Apart from Snell, those are three of the nastiest guys in baseball. Take the Padres to win three games this series.
Regardless of what happens get the closest thing to free money without having to sell your body.