Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift are officially dating after Taylor Swift attended the Chiefs-Bears game at Arrowhead on Sunday afternoon. She was seen watching the game with Travis Kelce’s mother, Donna Kelce, in a shared suite.
If I am being frank with this situation, there is no way out for Travis Kelce unless he marries Taylor Swift. As a newly baptized Swfitie (Shoutout My Girlfriend), this is how I see this panning out:
- Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift break up and she drops a whole album where she destroys him lyrically over the course of a 15-song album
- He is called a distraction to the team if they go on a losing streak because they now have WAY too much attention surrounding them.
- Every woman in the United States of America hates Travis Kelce and the Chiefs + his podcast gets ruined.
If he pulls it out and marries Taylor Swift, it would be something of biblical proportions, but I don’t see that happening. I wish them the best.
Second off, there are some “shipped” names for the new couple that I wanna go over:
- Traylor – This is the leader in the clubhouse but I am not a big fan of it. Just doesn’t seem like a shipped name fit for “America’s Couple”
- Tayvis – I like this one simply because it comes off the tongue easily.
- Swelce – This sounds like a disease that is contracted in Southeast Asia and leads to dehydration and diarrhea.
And with regards to the actual game, the Chiefs absolutely destroyed the Bears on TV that Fox switched the game to the Cowboys-Cardinals game after halftime.