Yea, I know there’s already a world cup going on right now, and the USA seems poised to make the knockout rounds in their group of England, Iran, and Wales. That being said, we won’t have to worry about qualifying next time around, as Canada, the USA, and Mexico are hosting and will get automatic bids to the 2026 World Cup.
We have 13 different stadiums in the US that will host games.
- AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta Georgia
- Metlife Stadium in New Jersey
- Gillette Stadium in Foxboro Massachusetts
- NRG Stadium in Houston Texas
- SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles California
- Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City Missouri
- Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Florida
- Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara California
- Lumen Field in Seattle Washington
There are three stadiums in Mexico hosting games
- Estadio Akron in Guadalajara
- Estadio Azteca in Mexico City
- Estadio BBVA in Monterrey
There are two stadiums in Canada hosting games
- BMO Field in Toronto
- BC Place in Vancouver
There will also be 48 teams in this World Cup, expanding from 32. Mexico and Canada will host 10 games each, with the US shouldering most of the load where 60 games will be played. Go USA!!