5. Oakland A’s- The Oakland A’s fanbase is like Big Foot. There are a lot of pictures of them and sometimes even documentaries, but have you ever met one? Exactly, you haven’t. During the ’80s and ’90s, the Coliseum was packed. With players like Rickey Henderson, Mark McGuire, and Dennis Eckersley, they would have their stadium packed. However, as of recently because they suck ass, their stadium has been filling up less than in 2020. Which is hard to beat considering there was a pandemic. I get that the General Manager has traded away all of their talents, but if you really love your team, you should show up to support them regardless.
4. Los Angeles Angels- The Los Angeles Angels have some of the most self-centered fans in baseball. They have 2 of the best talents in sports, Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani. Trout has had a singular playoff appearance where they were swept in 2014 by the Royals. And Ohtani has not even sniffed the playoffs since being in the league. With this being considered, Angels fans will be the first ones to brag and boast about how they have these superstars but, do not consider the fact they’re being wasted. Angels fans are snobby and wasteful and they don’t even know it. Side note: The Angels aren’t even located in Los Angeles, they’re located in Anaheim. The Angels owner needs to figure it out.
3. Los Angeles Dodgers- Christ, where do I start? Well, for one thing, they are the most delusional fanbase by a long shot. They love to bring up that they have won the division 8 times in the last 10 years. However, when you ask them how much money they spent on those division titles and how many championships they got out of them, they freeze up. Because they know they spent way too much money in that decade and only got a mickey mouse ring. Speaking of the mickey mouse ring, they also love to try and justify the 2020 season to make it sound normal. Even though everyone else can agree that it wasn’t.
2. Houston Astros- The Astros are so close to being the worst fanbase. After the cheating scandal surfaced in 2019, Astros fans were quick to defend their team with excuses like, “every team cheats!” or, “what about Barry Bonds and all the steroid guys?” After hearing that, it’s extremely apparent that they are full of themselves and can’t come to terms with it. They love cheating and hate integrity. What kind of people are they? Oh and don’t even get me started on what they’ve been saying after this last season. “We won without cheating! Suck on that!” Well congratulations, you won without cheating like everyone else finally. Want a cookie?
1. New York Yankees- The New York Yankees easily have the worst fanbase of all time. The majority of this fanbase brags about how the Yankees have the most rings in the MLB, but they were most likely alive for 2 or 3 and only remember 1 of those. They are also extremely toxic and boo their own players when they’re in a slump. Two years ago they booed Aaron Judge when he was in a slump, and they were very quick to spam Aaron on social media to re-sign with them this past offseason. All in all, Yankees fans are the worst and cringiest fanbase in baseball and it isn’t even close.