I am a longtime believer that hating popular things is not a good personality type to have … it really just makes you kind of an asshole… yet, here I am, on TotalFratMove, hating on Starbucks every chance I can.
Last time is was about the company trying to offer bumps in pay to buy its employees off the idea of unionizing… today it is because they are not bringing back the Eggnog latte for the Christmas season.
Instead they are trying to push a new product in its place: Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte.
NO. Not only no, FVCK NO.
“Eggnog latte is not returning to this year. If you’re looking for a nostalgic Holiday flavor, we recommend our new Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte, in the US, for a modern twist on a Holiday classic!”
WHAT? Sorry but bullshit sugar cookie almondmilk latte is not even close to a suitable replacement.
Starbucks unveiled its new Red Cups for the season, and posted that it will still offer a lineup of fan-favorite drinks, as part of their annual holiday season promotion.
You can get rundown of Starbucks’ full holiday season menu, below or you can go to the Starbucks website.
- NEW Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte – We combine sugar cookie–flavored syrup with Starbucks® Blonde Roast espresso and almondmilk over ice, and then add red and green sprinkles.
- Peppermint Mocha – Espresso and steamed milk join peppermint-flavored syrup and mocha sauce—all topped with whipped cream and dark-chocolate curls.
- Toasted White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino® blended beverage – Frappuccino® Roast coffee, milk and caramelized white chocolate flavors get topped with whipped cream, sugar sparkles and crispy white pearls.
- Chestnut Praline Latte – Espresso and steamed milk with notes of caramelized chestnut and spices. Finished with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs.
- Caramel Brulée Latte – Rich caramel brulée sauce meets espresso and steamed milk. For the finishing touch—whipped cream and a caramel brulée topping.
- Irish Cream Cold Brew – Our Starbucks® Cold Brew is sweetened with Irish cream–flavored syrup and finished with sweet cream cold foam and a strike of cocoa powder.