Super Bowl commercials are peak comedy (and they better be because these brands blow millions on them).
According to NBC Chicago, “NBC has set a record deal for 2022 Super Bowl ads, asking for $6.5 million per 30-second commercial.”
I guess it’s the best publicity you can get on television. No one really watches live TV that much, but people do tune into the Super Bowl. Apparently $6.5 Million is a steal. On average, the cost of a commercial aired during the Super Bowl in 2015 was $10 Million.
Here are some of the best commercials in my opinion
BETTY WHITE SNICKERS COMMERCIAL – 2010
(Average cost in 2010 for 30 second spot – $3,100,000)
2. CAREER BUILDER MONKEYS (2006 AVERAGE COST $2,500,000)
3. IT’S A TIDE AD (2018 – Average cost $5,200,000) (estimated cost for Tide Ad spots in 2018 was 18.333 million)
I feel poor. Luckily, we got codes to help you make cash from your couch during the game.
Heres how you do it, super simple.
- Caesars will match your bet (free money!!) up to 1,500. Use this link.
2. MGM App. Use this code to get 200 dollars if you bet 10 dollars. Watch this tutorial
3. Risk free bets with Points Bet. So you can’t lose!